Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Stags, Tumbattle, and Mmm...No1...Cookbook - No Publicity!

Well, I'm enrolled in KDP Select but didn't really have the time to put in a full promotional effort, but I thought I might as well make them free anyway. So I did. It took less than a minute, and all three titles have been free all weekend, with surprising results. All three have had considerable numbers of downloads, with the cookbook going well over 1,000 on Amazon.com, however this is probably to do with the fact that Amazon.com now includes India. Cant wait for them to open it up to the Chinese. Stags! did very well in the UK, and both Stags! and Mmm...No1...Cookbook reached their respective top 20s.

Just waiting to see if these new downloads translate into sales. I'll let you know.

Anyway, here's some interesting news. I have a cousin in Canada and it turns out that he is a professional wrestler. Mark Posey goes by the name of "Mr Intensity", and the kids loved telling everyone at school that they are related to a wrestler. Well it got even more interesting this week when Mark's wife, Tracy Cooper-Posey is a writer. Details of her latest release can be found here:-

Blood Knot by Tracy Cooper-Posey

Its a vampire romance, not my favourite genre, but Ole is certainly interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment