Thursday, 2 August 2012

Mmm...No1...Cookbook - Promotion Time

Ive given the blog a new look and feel, actually I've just changed the title and "Amazoned" it. I'm going to experiment with a few different Amazon widgets, and maybe an aStore! I'll let you know what seems to work best.

In the meantime I have created three free promotions through KDP Select. Mmm...No1...Cookbook will be free Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th August. Ole And Zac And The Port Of Tumbattle and Stags! will be free over the Bank Holiday weekend at the end of August.

All books can be purchased via the links on the righthand side.

For the ccokbook promotion I have included Independent Author Success at a cost of $40 (£26.79), this replaces the Kindle Nation Daily promotion at £29.99. Again, I'll let you know the results.

Now its back to the Olympic sport of being a couch potato (well I did score a century at cricket at the weekend - so I deserve a rest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment