Sunday, 27 May 2012

Stags! 200 and counting

Stags! has now reached 200 paid downloads since Tuesday - a great achievement that is keeping it in three of the Amazon bestseller lists. Had two really nice emails from people wanting a sequel - and if my knee operation goes ahead next week then I will have plenty of time to get on with this.

Really should do some promotion of Mmm...No1...Cookbook - got some guest blog spots coming up and hopefully an article in the High Peak Review.

Interest is also stirring again for Ole And Zac And The Port Of Tumbattle. I may even make the effort to do a Createspace version, though still not convinced about the Kindle edition. Ive been asked about featuring it on a Blog Talk Radio Show. Never done one of those before so should be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the blog! I found you over on Book blogs and followed on gfc and networkedblogs! I would love it if you checked out my book blog to. http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/ Thank, kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate

      Wish I had time to craft mine as good as yours! Thanks for the follow. I'm following yours through GFC and NB. Also liked your FB page (A FB page is up there on my to do list).

      Regards

      Mike

      Delete