Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Mmm...No1...Cookbook - Loyd Grossman!

Good job I checked! I make reference in Mmm...No1...Cookbook to Loyd Grossman's tomato and basil sauce (you will have to read it to find out why!), and thought that I should check whether there are one or two esses in his surname. Turned out that I was right, there are two, but there is only one L in his first name (Loyd not Lloyd)!

Manuscript has now been changed and it has been resubmitted for review. This really should be the last one and it should be approved by tomorrow.

Met an old friend Matt King last night and will hopefully be able to help him with his dissertation on self publishing. My apologies if thats not exactly right Matt, I guess I had not had enough fish finger butties to soak up that amount of Peroni!

Now working on my next High Peak Review article and a guest blog spot on Amelia Curzon's blog http://ameliacurzonblogger.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about Kindle Select, I have had Dark Corners in it for a few months. Feel free to email me at schultewrites (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete