Thursday, 26 April 2012

Mmm...No1...Cookbook - Google Friend Connect

I've heard from more than one source that I should encourage people to follow my blog using Goggle Friend Connect (GFC), but Ive also discovered that GFC is about to be discontinued. What this means for my existing follows, that were almost all done by GFC, I have no idea! Anyway, Ive added the Bloglovin icon to my blog to add more choice.

Any thoughts on this?

In other news - theres no cricket againthis weekend so I should definitely make good progress on the recipes, whilst I am also hoping to get some publicity for my KDP Select giveaway for Stags! from 17th to 21st May on Digital Book Today. Just need a few more reviews but Ive handed out a few paperbacks recently so that shouldnt be a problem!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stags-ebook/dp/B004PLNO8A

I've also just discovered the benefits of Goodreads, even though Ive been following on Facebook for ages.

Its Gabi's wedding anniversary party in two weeks - so I'm going to make lots of different versions of Rocky Road. I'll put the original recipe on here in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment