Saturday, 28 April 2012

Mmm...No1...Cookbook - Goodreads

Ive managed to complete the addition of 50 books on Goodreads which gives me "Librarian" status. This means Ive been able to upload the UK version of Stags! as well as Ole And Zac And The Port Of Tumbattle.

The number of followers on my blog is increasing, and I seem to have friends emerging from everywhere. I hope people are enjoying the Rocky Road recipe, I've got some great variations to this including the addition of hazelnuts and almonds, and I've also create The Rocky Road Of St Patrick, a green version made using white chocolate. Hopefully I'll get round to completing Mmm...No1...Cookbook tomorrow. Weather forecast is not great so I should have plenty of time for this.

Incidentally, if you have not thought about all of the books you have read, something I did whilst posting reviews on Goodreads, you must try it. It brings back some fantastic memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment