Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Mmm...No1...Cookbook - Blog Layout

I've looked at hundreds of blogs over the last couple of days, and followed a lot of them too (come on guys - where are the follow backs?). The majority of them look extremely professional, so I've started to make mine a little better. I need to upload some more photos to polish it off, but just in the space of a couple of days I've made vast improvements. Yes, I know I've still got a long way to go!

The final proofreading and editing should be done today - I will then need to complete the cover notes and its off to Createspace (metaphorically speaking).

Still found time to pen the bulk of my next article for High Peak Review, which was quite easy really as it is about my son's visit with his friend to Derbyshire CCC as the 999th and 1,000th junior members.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike! I'm following you thru e-mail. May I suggest the best and easiest way to add follows is to add the GFC Follower button or the Linky follower button to your site. In general, ppl. hate giving their e-mail addy's and I for one never follow thru Networked Blogs, but I would not delete the Networked Blogs button from your site. another suggestion is while visiting and following sites, post a comment and say something simple like
    Hi, New follower from Book Blogs Social Media Group. My blog is (enter your blog link) Thanks

    Good Luck with the blog and thanks for following me! Lisa~ BB social Media Group

    http://pnrurbanfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete