Thursday, 26 April 2012

Goodreads Reviews by Michael Madden

Spent loads of time tonight reviewing books on Goodreads. Didnt realise I had read so many. Covered off most of Stephen King and Frank Skinner, now moved on to Dennis Wheatley. I read dozens of his in the 70s/80s - I think I bought a set of 56. Didnt get through them all, and cant remember some of them. Maybe I'll dust them off and start again.

Up to 10 reviews for Stags! on Amazon, but there's only the Createspace version on Amazon and no sign of "Tumbattle". I'm planning to add them when I reach Librarian status.

Not much time for Mmm...No1...Cookbook today - but there's all weekend for that.

3 comments:

  1. I read every Dennis Wheatley that came out! This post brought back loads of memories for me. I'm also on Goodreads, as is my book, although it might be more suitable for a 40+ woman than a fine young man like you :)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog 'Facing 50 with humour'.
    I have been blogging for almost two years and love all my friends I have made since I started. If you need any help or advice, I would be happy to assist and you can reach me at www.carolewyer.co.uk - contacts page.
    Always happy to help out new bloggers.
    I am your latest follower :)
    Keep up the good work and please send any decent cookbook recipes to me...Hubby is sick of ready-made meals!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol
    Watch this space for a chocolatey recipe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    My recipe for Rocky Road is now on my blog. Should be able to see it on my Goodreads page.
    Enjoy
    Mike

    ReplyDelete